I'm a CG Artist with over ten years experience. I'm a generalist, but tend to focus on lighting, shading, and environment creation. My skill set includes Lighting, Shading, Texturing, UVing, Rendering/Optimization, Compositing, Modelling and Layout. I have an eye for composition and color. I also function on-set as a VFX supervisor. With expertise in capturing everything needed on set for a successful production, including: creation and population of tracking markers, 3D Tracking (PFtrack), HDRI capture and processing (I provide my own gear), lens distortion grids, and green screen shoots. When I'm not glued to my monitor I enjoy photography, cars, and sleeping.
- Maya, XSI, 3dsmax
- Photoshop, Mari
- Vray, Arnold
- Nuke, Fusion
347 688 9732
Awards and Speaking
- ADC Young Guns 11
- Big Chip Awards Best Animation for ‘Nord Anglia’ 2010
- 2009 CG Architect Awards for Best Editing on ‘The Walbrook’, and Most Original Film Treatment for Network London
- Spoke at the Apple Store in Santa Monica, LA and the Apple Store in Soho NY in 2014, presenting my work & techniques
- Spoke at EUE 2009 in Holland, a 3dsmax usergroup, presenting techniques and processes to industry professionalsin the field of 3D animation.
- Spoke for the Society of Architectural Illustrators in October 2008, providing an insight into our workflow and techniques.